PC & IT SUPPORT MADE EASY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pendulum and dowsing

2 posters

Go down

pendulum and dowsing Empty pendulum and dowsing

Post by jamied_uk 20th February 2012, 13:02

jamied_uk
jamied_uk
Admin

https://jnet.sytes.net

Back to top Go down

pendulum and dowsing Empty Re: pendulum and dowsing

Post by P1R8S 3rd March 2012, 01:27

I just ordered one of these it better bloody work! Wink-

and I just realized I already have a crystal with the ring at one end,.

but all the info is on that page I must screen print it off. --------------------------------------

How to use your pendulum.

A pendulum is any article that hangs from a string, or chain, many people believe it can used to discover new, universal information on health, wealth, relationships, and for diagnosis and healing. With a pendulum, you can talk directly to your own Guides and Angels to gain new information. Your pendulum is a telephone that you can use to talk to your Guides, Masters, and Angels. They, in turn, are directly connected to Spirit, and Universal Intelligence. It is this very pure, and clean connection that gives you correct information about you or someone else who you are trying to help. Pendulums are ancient tools, and many were found in the great pyramids of Egypt.

Put your elbow on the table. If you are right handed, use your right hand to dowse with the pendulum: There is a string or chain attached to your pendulum. Shorten it to about 2 to 3 inches from the pendulum to your thumb and index finger. If the string is long, you will have to wait a long time to get an answer as your pendulum will move very slow. If your string is shorter, you will get answers much faster. Hold the string, or chain, with your thumb and index, and middle fingers - or what feels comfortable to you. The shorter the string, the faster the pendulum moves.

"Removing Psychic Interference"
Ask your Guides to remove all lines, and energies that are not love lines, and energies from you. People send psychic influences to others routinely, especially family members. Ask that all energies and thoughts but your own (and love lines and energies) be removed. Then, ask for your consciousness to be: balanced, cleansed, and shielded.

"Making A Number Chart & Finding Percentage Answers"
Using a piece of 8 1/2 X 11 white paper write: 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 ... From left to right. "What percentage of good, will this new job give me, if I take it?" Then, swing your pendulum in a circle to get it started. 'They' will search around for the right percentage on the numbered chart. For example, if the pendulum swings to 7, that means 70% benefit. Then, you can ask if 70% (for example) is right. And, they will tell you either "Yes" or "No".
"Testing Your Accuracy"

Use the numbered chart and ask how accurate you are. Say-"How accurate am I?" It should say 100%. If it does not ask them to clear and shield you again. Do this until you get a 100% answer. A numbered chart can be any piece of paper with the numbers from 1 to 10 listed. It might take some time to learn the pendulum, so practice a little each day. The Masters say that all High Souls have used a pendulum before. This is not surprising, as pendulums have been around for thousands of years, and some where even found in Egyptian tombs, from over 6,000 years ago. The Pendulum is a wonderful tool, and will help you through out your life. It is easy to use and anyone can use it. All you have to do is practice and it will surely bring results.

"How To Recognize A 'Yes' Signal"
Put your elbow on the table, and sit comfortably. Swing the pendulum away from your body, and back again, (forward & back) while doing that say this: "This is my Yes. People nod their heads yes, and this is my Yes, - nod your head in a 'yes' gesture, when you say this sentence.

"How To Recognize A 'No' Signal"
Next, swing the pendulum gently from left to right side and say this: "This is my No. People shake their heads No, and this is my No, shake your head in a no gesture when you say this.

(Left to right)
"How To Recognize A 'Clearing' Signal"
A Clearing signal, is applied when you ask your Guides, Masters, and Angels to remove a block in the subconscious mind, in the Akashic Records, or in your emotional body, and ask for the removal of this block, once it is found through dowsing. To start the clearing signal swing the pendulum in a clock-wise circle, and say the following:

(Right Circles).
"This is my Clearing Signal. My pendulum goes in a circle when my Guides, and Masters are clearing something, as a block, program, or negative energy away." Your Guides and Masters, are your angels and guides will talk to you through the pendulum. In this way they can help you more, and give you accurate universal information. This is a tool that you will have for life. If you are not sure if a vitamin is good for you for example, hold the vitamins in your non-dominant hand, and dowse over it. Ask: "Is this good for me?" They will tell you Yes, or No. When you ask a question, give the pendulum a twist, in a circle, clockwise, and that will get it started. With this method, you will get free information from your own Masters, Saints, Angels, and those that watch over and help you, your own inner Guides.
"Finding The Days Of The Week"
You can also ask the day of the week using a number chart...See Dictionary Usage.
1. Monday 2. Tuesday 3. Wednesday 4. Thursday 5. Friday 6. Saturday 7. Sunday
"Using The Dictionary To Find Words & Sentences"
Using a white piece of 8 1/2 X 11 paper write: 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 From left to right. Ask what page the word is on, that your Masters, Guides/Angels want tell you about. Give your pendulum a turn in a clockwise fashion.......... They will say, for example, page 58 (5 and Cool. Then you go to page 58 in the dictionary and ask if it is the Right or Left column on page 58. Give the pendulum a circular twist, and it will go Yes or No. They will say for example, that it is the left column on page 58. Then put your pendulum in No mode (left to right side)......Then, with your free hand, you go down the list with your index finger, until you get aYes, on your pendulum. So, as you go down the list, you want to start with the pendulum swinging - 'No'. When you hit the right word, it will go' Yes'. Ask "Is this is the right word?", to confirm it. You can also tell if it is the right word, by your gut feeling, or intuition. Use the pendulum, and your intuition to get answers, practice and be patient.

Dowser's Numbers Chart, Fan Style.
For Percentages, & Count.

pendulum and dowsing Dowsers.chart.numbers

Dowser's Chart - Ask A Question.

pendulum and dowsing Dowsers.chart.maybe
P1R8S
P1R8S

Back to top Go down

Post by P1R8S 3rd March 2012, 01:34

just added all the important stuff, last post..
P1R8S
P1R8S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum