Here's How You can Turn Off the Keylogger
- Click on the Start Menu, then open Settings.
- Click on Privacy settings, which you'll find in the very last row of the menu.
- Once you are in the Privacy menu, click on General
- Under 'Send Microsoft info about how I write to help use improve typing and writing in the future' – Turn it to Off.
- Now move ahead to the 'Speech, Inking and Typing' menu and click Stop getting to know me. This will help you turn off the speech tracking through dictation or Cortana.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum