PC & IT SUPPORT MADE EASY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web Intersect for web developments NO ACCESS TO WEBINTERSECT BLOG!

Go down

Web Intersect for web developments NO ACCESS TO WEBINTERSECT BLOG! Empty Web Intersect for web developments NO ACCESS TO WEBINTERSECT BLOG!

Post by jamied_uk 29th March 2013, 20:53

WEBINTERSECT.COM wrote:webintersect.com used to be good now its getting perfetic
Adam your fanbase should just come to my site and forum
If you come to my site and forum you will never be banned or deleted! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* WI posting rules about posting limited code,

Responce to cirtain rules included are as follows only on webintersect.com (dick-tator ship)
this will limit the help that can be given while other forums have complained,

if not enough code or LIMITing to help them, example:

if they wish to see from 1 php tag to the last php tag
so they get a full understanding! rule number 8 assumes we know whats causing it,
also for what should be done resolutions.
Also adam (WI3 host)> put yourself in other peoples shoes and not assume they know what you may know! lastly rules are not followed for one reason most of the time, rules seem to expand and are subject to change so i mean who even can read them all when there are too many!

but also you need help quick you not always have time to read every rule if they do expand too much it would get longer and harder each time you need help

posting more code shares more knowledge and should benefit all not just 1 person who may need help,

i think of the future for when i may need help with another subject and the more its explained and the more examples there are the more easy it is to learn and enjoy coding. putting limits on things is a way of restricting freedom of speech and i feel for those whos posts / threads get removed including my own and

actually wouldn't wish this on anyone. last thing is dyslexia is a common factor when rushing to post and to help with this facebook has a red line under
mis-pelt words and i am so used to it that it really helps why cant forums have this i dont know how to do this and would like to know weather or not WI plan to

use this is another issue but i could copy and past after i have checked it, facebook is only good for a few words at a time so i cant just use FB for spell checking for use with copying the text after to a blog / thread on a last note you say not to post a lot of code define alot,
if you are going to have and enforce rules be specific! more notes on rules! this is why rules get broke! 1 theres too many of them!!! you need rules yes maybe upto 4 or 5 for each section so 1 set of rules for blog and 1 set for other threads also have a drop down menu so they choose why they want to post that will take them to correct place from the start!

Now webintersect closes signups in resonse to from the start FAILing to make one specific rule that was non specific and forever changing (subject to change) sothen constantly deleted posts. your welcome to come here though and we will start the same mission even though this was never has been or will be its mission to in any way shape or form at any time including forever "plan to compete with" anyone else or even entatity or being not covered herein.
but with "closed or limited signups as an exception i will host signups for J~Net members current and future plus the former Web Intersect Members that which have been deleted removed or blocked aslong as they accept the rules of this forum and sites connected with J~NET officially at any time, all rules subject to change" J~NET offors free spell checker for linux users and should be no reason it will not work for your OS if it dosnt dont worry, get mint os (the latest one if your system cant handle it, get the one previous to the current mint os for 64 and 32 bit os.

"
UPDATES:

WI2 current public GNU offoered with no exception

WI3 private WI concept NOT PUBLIC BUT CLONED BY BODIES OF A 3RD PARTY NATURE OR ANONAMOUSE FEW few have this system (at the time of writing)

I only mention this fact becuase adam hes released freely the free usage of this code with no exception,
so its litly apps will now be built for this system, by many and or but not limited to in any way

J~Net can and will descuse openly all open source codes it feels it wishes to without exception.
Now WI is commonly used and J~Net will use it. we charge fo helping you setup this whole system we charge only for the time.

goto jnetscripts.com for more information, we also have donation page goto jnetscripts.com for that and a lot more services and user forums for all members to join, J~NET is and always be free unless otherwise stated for a specific deal or service from jnetscripts.com (your email details (microsofts wet dream) will never ever be sold or shaered by J~NET).
jamied_uk
jamied_uk
Admin

https://jnet.sytes.net

Back to top Go down

Web Intersect for web developments NO ACCESS TO WEBINTERSECT BLOG! Empty Re: Web Intersect for web developments NO ACCESS TO WEBINTERSECT BLOG!

Post by jamied_uk 26th June 2013, 17:22

Code:
[quote="WEBINTERSECT.COM"]webintersect.com used to be good now its getting perfetic
Adam your fanbase should just come to my site and forum
If you come to my site and forum you will never be banned or deleted! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* WI posting rules about posting limited code,

Responce to cirtain rules included are as follows only on webintersect.com (dick-tator ship)
this will limit the help that can be given while other forums have complained,

if not enough code or LIMITing to help them, example:

if they wish to see from 1 php tag to the last php tag
so they get a full understanding! rule number 8 assumes we know whats causing it,
also for what should be done resolutions.
Also adam (WI3 host)> put yourself in other peoples shoes and not assume they know what you may know! lastly rules are not followed for one reason most of the time, rules seem to expand and are subject to change so i mean who even can read them all when there are too many!

but also you need help quick you not always have time to read every rule if they do expand too much it would get longer and harder each time you need help

posting more code shares more knowledge and should benefit all not just 1 person who may need help,

i think of the future for when i may need help with another subject and the more its explained and the more examples there are the more easy it is to learn and enjoy coding. putting limits on things is a way of restricting freedom of speech and i feel for those whos posts / threads get removed including my own and

actually wouldn't wish this on anyone. last thing is dyslexia is a common factor when rushing to post and to help with this facebook has a red line under
 mis-pelt words and i am so used to it that it really helps why cant forums have this i dont know how to do this and would like to know weather or not WI plan to

use this is another issue but i could copy and past after i have checked it, facebook is only good for a few words at a time so i cant just use FB for spell checking for use with copying the text after to a blog / thread on a last note you say not to post a lot of code define alot,
 if you are going to have and enforce rules be specific! more notes on rules! this is why rules get broke! 1 theres too many of them!!! you need rules yes maybe upto 4 or 5 for each section so 1 set of rules for blog and 1 set for other threads also have a drop down menu so they choose why they want to post that will take them to correct place from the start!

Now webintersect closes signups in resonse to from the start FAILing to make one specific rule that was non specific and forever changing (subject to change) sothen constantly deleted posts. your welcome to come here though and we will start the same mission even though this was never has been or will be its mission to in any way shape or form at any time including forever "plan to compete with" anyone else or even entatity or being not covered  herein.
but with "closed or limited signups as an exception i will host signups for J~Net members current and future plus the former Web Intersect Members that which have been deleted removed or blocked aslong as they accept the rules of this forum and sites connected with J~NET officially at any time, all rules subject to change" J~NET offors free spell checker for linux users and should be no reason it will not work for your OS if it dosnt dont worry, get mint os (the latest one if your system cant handle it, get the one previous to the current mint os for 64 and 32 bit os.

"
UPDATES:

WI2 current public GNU offoered with no exception

WI3 private WI concept NOT PUBLIC BUT CLONED BY BODIES OF A 3RD PARTY NATURE OR ANONAMOUSE FEW few have this system (at the time of writing)

I only mention this fact becuase adam hes released freely the free usage of this code with no exception,
so its litly apps will now be built for this system, by many and or but not limited to in any way

J~Net can and will descuse openly all open source codes it feels it wishes to without exception.
Now WI is commonly used and J~Net will use it. we charge fo helping you setup this whole system we charge only for the time.

goto jnetscripts.com for more information, we also have donation page goto jnetscripts.com for that and a lot more services and user forums for all members to join, J~NET is and always be free unless otherwise stated for a specific deal or service from jnetscripts.com (your email details (microsofts wet dream) will never ever be sold or shaered by J~NET).
[/quote]
jamied_uk
jamied_uk
Admin

https://jnet.sytes.net

Back to top Go down